- Testing & Evaluation Strategy for MT, OCR, and TTS System for Leadership Board
- Webinar on Web Standards and IDN Enabling Startups
- Second Webinar for Indic Language Startup Ecosystem
- Webinar for Indic Language Startup Ecosystem
- TTS CHALLENGE
- HINDI ASR CHALLENGE
- New!!! Call For Collaborative Participation in Collecting speech data in Indian Language by 20th July 2020
- Linguistic Resources Available for Start-ups on NPLT
- Parallel Chunked Text Corpus is available on portal
- Text to Speech is now available as web-service. Check Demo.
- Notification to mandate Indian Languages Support for Mobile Phones as per IS 16333(Part-3)
|Deterministic Annealing EM Algorithm for Developing TTS System in Gujarati||Research Paper Freeware May 12, 2021|
|Fusion of Magnitude and Phase-based Features for Objective Evaluation of TTS Voice||Research Paper Freeware May 11, 2021|
|Chaotic Mixed Excitation Source for Speech Synthesis||Research Paper Freeware May 10, 2021|
|Combining Evidences from Mel Cepstral and Cochlear Cepstral Features for Speaker Recognition Using Whispered Speech||Research Paper Freeware January 1, 2021|
|Effectiveness of PLP-based Phonetic Segmentation for Speech Synthesis||Research Paper Freeware January 1, 2021|
|Combining Evidences from Mel Cepstral, Cochlear Filter Cepstral and Instantaneous Frequency Features for Detection of Natural vs. Spoofed Speech||Research Paper Freeware December 30, 2020|
Technology Development for Indian Languages (TDIL) Programme initiated by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India has the objective of developing Information Processing Tools and Techniques to facilitate human-machine interaction without language barrier; creating and accessing multilingual knowledge resources; and integrating them to develop innovative user products and services.
The Programme also promotes Language Technology standardization through active participation in International and national standardization bodies s such as ISO,UNICODE, W3C and BIS to ensure adequate representation of Indian languages in existing and future language technology standards.
More about Technology Development for Indian Languages Programme