By : Harshada
March 17, 2019
By : Vishal
June 29, 2018
I need this font
By : Dr. Nikhil
June 14, 2016
Thanks for sending alert on SakalBharti font. Here are some issues which I would like to bring to your notice:
1. Font size should be comparable to other commonly used fonts like Arial Unicode MS etc.
2. Deergha ukaara (like ??, ??) need improvement from legibility point of view.
3. The roman characters namely r? (r dot below) and l? (l dot below) are missing.
4. ?eergha svarita in vaidika writings (double line above) is missing.
Overall good effort.
By : jayarambabu Lingineni
June 13, 2016
My download link has failed, later when i will try the download link is not acceptance i saw the massage is like this "You have already Downloaded the Sakal Bharati Source Code
By : Kishore
June 10, 2016
It is very important to protect and improve Indian languages.
As part of it accessibility in digital world is very much needed.
I was searching for single font developing Indian languages keyboard for Android mobile devices. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arckeyboard.inputmethod.telugu)
But unfortunately I could not get a single font. I made the application available freely with software handling.
But now when I see single font for all Indian languages, I am trilled.
Thank you very much for all the developers, initiators, managers and supporters of this project.
I would like to comment only on Telugu at present.
1. Sorry to say this, The font is not good looking and not up to user like level.
2. "??" in the letter "????" is not well formatted. Position of the conjunct character is not accurate.
If possible please consider to include good font styles for telugu. I suggest open source font from AP govt. "Ramabhadra" or Potana font style. These fonts available at
We have the content but not yet reachable to usability to end users.
Please release some more versions or branches of font styles as part of single Indian languages fonts.
One more time, Thank you very much and congratulations to team.
By : khurram
June 9, 2016
Dear, no better result with Urdu