- Expression of Interest (EOI) for Technology Transfer/Commercialization of “Indian Language Machine Translation System (ILMT)
- Online Survey on the status of Digital Publishing in India.
- Sakalbharati Font and Source Code in SIL OFL license
- Multilingual Dictionary App for Android 4.4.4 and above
- Text-To-Speech Add-In in 8 Indian Languages for LibreOffice
- Unicode Typing Tool in 22 Indian Languages with Predictive typing Support
- Handwritten Recognition System in Hindi and Tamil language
- Text to Speech Mozilla Plugin in 8 Indian Languages
|Bengali Handwritten Keyboard Application||Mobile Apps Freeware June 24, 2016|
|Punjabi Handwritten Keyboard Application||Mobile Apps Freeware June 24, 2016|
|Challenges in developing a TTS for Sanskrit||Research Paper Freeware June 8, 2016|
|Tagging Sanskrit using BIS POS Tagset||Research Paper Freeware June 8, 2016|
|Translating politeness across cultures: case of Hindi and English||Research Paper Freeware June 8, 2016|
|Sanskrit Analysis System (SAS)||Research Paper Freeware June 8, 2016|
Technology Development for Indian Languages (TDIL) Programme initiated by the Department of Electronics & Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communication & Information Technology (MC&IT), Govt. of India has the objective of developing Information Processing Tools and Techniques to facilitate human-machine interaction without language barrier; creating and accessing multilingual knowledge resources; and integrating them to develop innovative user products and services.
The Programme also promotes Language Technology standardization through active participation in International and national standardization bodies s such as ISO,UNICODE, W3C and BIS to ensure adequate representation of Indian languages in existing and future language technology standards.
More about Technology Development for Indian Languages Programme