- Press Release on W3C and IDPF Officially Combine
- Notification to mandate Indian Languages Support for Mobile Phones as per IS 16333(Part-3)
- Feedback Request on Draft Standard on Machine Translation Acceptance ver4.0
- Indic TTS in Open Source Domain under CC-BY 4.0 License
- Expression of Interest (EOI) for Technology Transfer/Commercialization of “Indian Language Machine Translation System (ILMT)
- Online Survey on the status of Digital Publishing in India.
- Sakalbharati Font and Source Code in SIL OFL license
- Multilingual Dictionary App for Android 4.4.4 and above
- Text-To-Speech Add-In in 8 Indian Languages for LibreOffice
- Handwritten Recognition System in Hindi and Tamil language
- Text to Speech Mozilla Plugin in 8 Indian Languages
|Online handwritten character recognition of Devanagari and Telugu characters using support vector machines||Research Paper Freeware June 13, 2017|
|Hindi Monolingual Text Corpus ILCI-II||Text Corpora Research June 1, 2017|
|Hindi-Odia Tourism Text Corpus-ILCI||Text Corpora Research May 31, 2017|
|Kannada Monolingual Text Corpus ILCI-II||Text Corpora Research May 31, 2017|
|Konkani Monolingual Text Corpus ILCI-II||Text Corpora Research May 31, 2017|
|Malayalam Monolingual Text Corpus ILCI-II||Text Corpora Research May 31, 2017|
Technology Development for Indian Languages (TDIL) Programme initiated by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India has the objective of developing Information Processing Tools and Techniques to facilitate human-machine interaction without language barrier; creating and accessing multilingual knowledge resources; and integrating them to develop innovative user products and services.
The Programme also promotes Language Technology standardization through active participation in International and national standardization bodies s such as ISO,UNICODE, W3C and BIS to ensure adequate representation of Indian languages in existing and future language technology standards.
More about Technology Development for Indian Languages Programme